Monday, September 6, 2010

What men secretly

  1. We like /love to cuddle you. Who doesn't?Especially when you smell so great with you hair freshly washed with shampoo we can't get enough of. Definitely helps me get through the long dreary day at the office so I can come back to you and get more of that.
  2. We love it when you dress up. It means you are making an effort. If you've dressed up for a date, I know it means you are doing it for me. And nothing makes me feel more special than to see you making a fuss to impress me.
  3. I also love it when you are all natural. Dressing up aside, I love how you look the first thing in the morning: hair all over the place and eyes so sleepy that all I want to do is hold you even tighter so we can stay in bed for much longer. Why do I love it? It shows the real you without makeup and complicated dresses - just like the person I first noticed, love and can't get enough of.
  4. We think we are good in bed. It all boils down to the confidence - every guy thinks that they are a stud in bed. We'd like to think that when it comes to pleasing you, we know exactly which buttons to push. Blame it on your friends. It's not as if we are about to tell our friends what bedroom issues we have.
  5. We do think of settling down sometimes. Yes,we do. I want to have children I can play with - a boy I can teach basketball all about and a girl I can pamper. I like playing house, especially if it means coming home to you. Best part of it all, I like the idea of you in my bed every day.
  6. We sometimes buy things to make us feel better. You think you are the only one who appreciates retail therapy? Remember the PS3, we want to buy so cheer us up when we feeling down at work and want some distraction(when you not around).
  7. We don't want you to be one of the guys. If I wanted someone like my friends, I wouldn't look for a girlfriend; I just hang out with the boys.

Copied from the star

No comments: